Come to vaping with an open mind. If you are looking for something that tastes and feels just like your old brand of conventional cigarettes, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. You won’t find your previous brand, instead, you will discover a wonderful world of exotic flavors instead.
- Heat risk: With summer in full swing remember DO NOT leave your mods or your spare batteries inside your car unattended, The excessive heat can result in battery failure, fire, or worse.
- Pocket Battery Safety: Always use a case to carry or store Batteries that aren’t in use. Keys, change, or any metal objects can possibly cause the battery to short-circuit and fail. Please vape safely!
- Drink Plenty of Water!: Sometimes people that are new to vaping forget that you can get dehydrated. Drinking plenty of water will prevent this!
- Enough e-liquid: Always be sure that there is enough e-liquid in your device. No one wants that nasty taste of a dry hit and, more importantly, doing that could damage your device. It’s a double whammy of unpleasantness that no one wants to deal with.
- Vapers Tongue: If your favorite E-Juice seems to be losing its flavor, it might be the dreaded “Vaper’s tongue,” aka olfactory fatigue. To clear your palette, try sniffing (not inhaling) coffee beans. Staying hydrated and rotating different flavors frequently will help prevent this.
- Married Batteries: When using a device that requires more than one battery, always use new “married” sets of batteries to reduce the risk of battery failure.